My Morning + Nighttime Skincare Routines
Let's start out by agreeing that everyone's skincare routine is (and should!) be different! We all have different skin with different needs. What works for me, could also work for you but not always!
In this blog post, I'll be sharing my own personal morning & nighttime skincare routine. I'll be linking the products I use as well. Enjoy!
1) Wash my face using the CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin.
2) Ice roll my face using this Ice Roller from Amazon.
3) Spray Andalou Illuminating Toner onto a round pad and gently rub over face.
4) Apply a pea size amount of Cryo-Recovery Eye Serum to my finger and place under my eyes.
5) Apply a quarter size amount of the CEO Afterglow Brightening Vitamin C Cream to my entire face.
6) Apply sunscreen to my face and neck (either Supergoop Glow Sunscreen, Derma-E Vitamin C Weightless Moisturizer with SPF, or SkinCeuticals UV Defense).
1) Double wash my face using the CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin.
2) Apply a small amount of Magic Eye Rescue Cream to under eyes.
3) Apply Magic Cream Moisturizer to face and neck.
I love giving my skin a little extra love once a week! Here are a few ways I do that:
1) Using a Tinkle Razor to dermaplane off baby hair and dead skin.
2) Using the Indian Healing Clay Face Mask - sometimes mixing with Apple Cider Vinegar.
3) Applying 24K Gold Eye Masks to de-puff my under eyes.
4) Misting my face with rose water.
That wraps up my current skincare routine! Everything is also linked on my "Skincare" Idea List on my Amazon Storefront here!
Let me know if you have any questions about the products I use! And if you have any tips or recommendations at all, feel free to send them my way by sending me a DM on Instagram here!