My 9 Step Hair Care Routine!
I get a lot of questions about my hair. I have always put a lot of time into my hair (even since I was a little kid... ask my mom lol), so in this post I'll be sharing all of my hair care secrets + favorite products. Everything will be linked too :)
I wash my hair about 2-3 times a week and only during one of those washes do I use purple shampoo on my hair. Here are the steps I follow:
1) Put about a quarter size amount of R+Co Dallas Thickening Shampoo on the palm of your hand. Lather the shampoo between both hands and once a little foamy, apply to hair focusing most of the product on the scalp and roots, rather than the body of the hair. Rinse.
2) Put a dime size amount of the R+Co Dallas Thickening Shampoo on your palm again as well as a dime size amount of Fanola No Yellow Shampoo. Lather the two together between both hands and apply to hair. Leave in for about a minute and rinse.
3) Put a quarter size amount of IGK Pay Day Instant Repair Conditioner on your palm.
4) I brush out my hair using a Wet Brush, towel dry my hair a little bit, and let it air dry until it's a little damp. Once it's damp, I apply the Dry Bar Jump Start Quick Dry Blowout Serum and work the product from roots to ends.
5) I then apply a pump of the Dry Bar Southern Belle Volume-Boosting Root Lifter to my roots.
6) I then start blowing out my hair using the Dry Bar Single Shot Round Blow Dryer Brush. I begin with 3/4 of the top of my damp hair clipped up and blow out. And then I bring another section of hair down and repeat until all of my hair is down and blown out.
7) After my hair is blown out, I clip in my Bellami Hair Extensions. I wear the 18" Pearl Blonde Highlight Seamless Clip-In Extensions.
8) Once the extensions are clipped in, I apply the Dry Bar Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist to my extensions.